Here is the process for athletes to invite parents to home games.
Next week we will begin allowing students to attend the remaining varsity home games. Soccer on Tuesday, March 23rd @ 7:30 pm, volleyball on Thursday, March 25th @ 7:00 pm, football on Friday, March 26th @ 7:00 pm, and Soccer on Monday, March 29th @ 7:30 pm.
- Spectators must turn in a voucher for admittance into the event. No exceptions.
- Spectators will be required to follow all screening procedures, wear masks, and maintain social distance with individuals who do not live in their households.
- There will be no concessions, and no food or beverages allowed in the gym/stadium.
- Spectators will be asked to leave the contest immediately following the conclusion of the event.
- There will be no social gatherings of spectators and athletes in the gym or stadium at the completion of the event.
- Parents/guardians who are providing transportation home to their students will pick up their student outside the gym or stadium.
- If the spectator does not follow these expectations, they will be asked to leave.